Diflucan is a prescription that is now available online – Diflucan is a prescription used by women who often experience yeast infections, providing them with relief quickly when it is most needed from the side effects of a yeast infection.
Diflucan is a medication that is taken orally; it is a pill that is used to treat yeast infections for women. Diflucan is a medication that should not be used by children, women who are pregnant or nursing. Diflucan is a prescription that millions of women keep on hand for those sudden on sets of a yeast infection that can be trouble some.
Diflucan prescriptions online will save you money from seeing the doctor offline – the online medical review is free. You will also save money by not having to take off work to get to the doctors or the pharmacy. Diflucan prescriptions are delivered directly to your home or office so you can start your Diflucan treatments as needed when yeast infections are problems.
Natural Remedies for Yeast Infection
Yeast infection occurs mainly when microscopic fungi or yeast start feeding on the body. It is also known by the name Candida. It tends to affect the area around the vagina and under the breasts. Nails beds, lower abdomen and under the skin, are also some areas where yeast infection can build up very easily. There are some basic factors which are responsible for getting into the trap of a yeast infection like stress, pregnancy, and diabetes. Women are much prone to the attack of yeast when they have just landed into menopause, and there’s a serious drop of estrogen level in their body which results in thinning the vaginal lining. Everyone including men and women must have suffered from a yeast infection at least for once.
Signs and Symptoms
There are specific signs of a yeast infection like itching, burning and swelling in and around the affected part. Vaginal yeast infection comes with a whole lot of displeasure and discomfort with an odorless vaginal discharge. The pain hits during sexual intercourse and while urinating. There are some natural home remedies which can speed up the process of healing the infection in a very short span of time.
Natural Remedies for Yeast Infections
- Yogurt: There are a friendly bacteria present in yogurt which helps in controlling the growth of the infection very effectively. Plain and unsweetened yogurt is the requirement here. Apple it externally on the affected area and leave it for at least 20-30 minutes or you can keep it overnight. This will reduce the sensation of itchiness.
- Coconut: Antifungal properties present in coconut oil eliminate the fungi responsible for yeast infections. You have to apply the coconut oil three times in a day on the affected area. Apply the mixture of coconut oil and cinnamon oil externally on the affected area to stop the infection growth.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar and white vinegar both have some special property which helps in getting rid of yeast infections. In a cup of warm water mix two tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar and drink it for a few days.
- Garlic: Garlic has some antibiotic, Antifungal and some antibacterial agents in it which very effectively treats any kind of yeast infection.
- Cranberries: Cranberries too contain some antibacterial and antifungal properties which combat very effectively with the fungi which are the reason for yeast infections. Any kind of infections in the bladder and urinary tract can be cured with being cranberries. Drinking unsweetened cranberry juice several times in a day will speed up the process of healing and provide relief in a very short span of time.
- Boric Acid: Boric Acid also contains some antibacterial and antifungal properties which are mild in nature, and it is prescribed to the pregnant women. The way of applying is very easy. First, dilute the boric acid in water and apply it on the affected area. Keep it for some time and rinse it thoroughly with water afterward. Repeat this thing daily for two weeks in a row.
These remedies are surely going to provide relief to the itchiness, and they are far better than opting for pharmacological treatments.